Caring Consumer Advocacy Attorney — We Fight For You!
Commerce drives the American economy. In the state of Arizona, customers purchasing goods and services are a critical part of our annual budget. Consumer spending helps businesses thrive, but not all businesses are alike. Some business operations may use questionable or even fraudulent practices to harm their customers. As consumers, you have specific legal rights. The law firm of Allen & Associates has been a caring consumer advocacy attorney for over 20 years. We have represented individuals harmed by unfair, abusive, and fraudulent business practices since 1996. As strong consumer advocates, our legal team fights to protect your rights. If you or a loved one has been the victim of improper business practices, call Allen & Associates today at (480) 899-1025.
What is Consumer Advocacy?
Consumer advocacy is the principle of protecting others from predatory business practices, unsafe products, and fraudulent business operations. There are regional, national, and international consumer advocacy organizations, often consisting of business leaders and consumer law attorneys.
A consumer advocate may do several things, including:
- Providing information to consumers
- Conducting independent testing on products to ensure safety
- Representing consumers in lawsuits
- Creating guidelines and rules to prevent unlawful business practices
As the most trusted consumer advocacy attorney in the greater Phoenix metro area of Arizona, our law firm believes in protecting consumer rights. Our legal team has been strong consumer advocates for many years. In our 20+ years of service to the people of Arizona, we have represented many people harmed by unlawful or unsafe business practices.
What Consumer Cases Do You Handle?
Clients across the state of Arizona have relied on the consumer advocacy attorney services by Allen & Associates. Our talented legal team has had many years of experience in protecting consumer rights. Over our years of representing clients who have been harmed by unsafe, unlawful, or unscrupulous business practices, we have had the chance to work with a wide variety of consumer cases. These include:
- Bankruptcy — consumers who have had items appear on credit reports or who have been harmed by the actions of creditors and collection agencies during bankruptcy proceedings.
- Unfair Lending Practices — lending that exceeds state laws for interest rates, predatory lending strategies, or the harmful actions of debt collectors.
- Automobile Sales and Maintenance — problems arising from unlawful sales, lease, or or financing of automobiles and their service needs. This includes unfair automotive maintenance practices from dealers and service companies.
- Defective Medical Devices — consumers harmed or even killed by negligence and unsafe products in the medical industry. For specific details on our Defective Medical Devices Lawyer services, please visit our information page here.
- Debt Collection — including debt reduction scams, threats of violence, or unfair practices regarding wage garnishments and property liens.
- Student Loans — harmful lending practices, including predatory loan strategies and unfair loan terms/interest rates.
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims — unlawful practices on the part of insurance companies which may deny legitimate claims. For details on our Bad Faith Insurance Claims Lawyer services, click here.
- Telemarketing — unsolicited phone calls such as telemarketing or “robocalls” may be forbidden by state and federal law. Consumers affected by these calls may file a lawsuit against the caller in some cases.
- Unlawful or Predatory Sales Practices — bait and switch techniques, aggressive sales strategies, fraudulent sales, or defective/counterfeit products represented as genuine items.
- Product Liability — injuries resulting from unsafe or defective products and the unlawful or negligent sales practices behind these faulty products. For details on our specific Product Liability Attorney services, visit our information page.
As the premier consumer advocacy lawyer in our area, we have built a solid track record of experience. Consumer advocacy law can be a challenging and complex area of practice. The legal team at Allen & Associates has over 40 years of combined experience in protecting the rights of our clients.
What Does a Consumer Advocacy Attorney Do?
In the state of Arizona, consumers have specific legal rights. A consumer has the right to expect safe products and lawful transactions, regardless of product or service. Unfortunately, many people are harmed by dangerous business practices each year. As the leading consumer advocacy attorney in the Phoenix metro area, Allen & Associates specializes in helping consumer victims protect their rights.
A consumer advocacy attorney has two specific responsibilities: to provide outstanding legal representation and to offer competent legal advice. For representation, our legal team works diligently to develop strong cases for our clients. The goal is to show that negligent or unlawful business practices caused harm to our clients, either through injury or through financial hardship. Regardless of the circumstances, we are able to protect our clients and their rights against the actions of unscrupulous business owners and their dangerous practices. Whether it is a landlord/tenant dispute, a lending scam, a defective product, or a harmful sales practice, our legal team can help.
For legal advice, we know that our clients will have many questions and concerns when it comes to consumer fraud. Over the years, we have provided expert legal care to our clients. We answer all questions and address every concern. Some of the questions we’ve heard include:
- What are my rights as a consumer?
- What consumer laws were broken in my case?
- Who is responsible?
- Can I file a lawsuit against a merchant or business operator?
- Is there a talented consumer advocacy attorney near me?
The law firm of Allen & Associates represents clients through all phases of a case. In some cases, settlements can be reached between victim and business. In these cases, we will not settle until the maximum financial compensation is obtained for our clients. Other cases go to a courtroom trial. In courtroom trials, appeals, awards hearings, and investigations, we are there every step of the way.
Why Choose Allen & Associates?
Many of our potential clients may wonder what makes Allen & Associates different from other law firms. When you choose our firm to represent you, you’re getting many years of legal experience. Founding attorney Jamal F. Allen worked for many years as a Maricopa County prosecutor before starting our practice in 1996. Our legal team has over 40 years of combined experience.
Furthermore, our team prides itself on outstanding client care. Our clients are of the utmost importance to us. We believe you deserve compassion. We believe you deserve understanding. And we believe you deserve the best legal care available. As the premier consumer advocacy attorney in southwest Arizona, we fight for you. Our personalized client care is designed to give you the very best outcome possible, regardless of your case. We take the time to listen to your concerns and to research the facts behind your case. We won’t rest until we are able to prevail in or outside the courtroom. Time may be limited to file a claim against an unlawful business owner or a defective product manufacturer. We provide guidance throughout your case. In this way, we exceed client expectations time and again.
Call Us Today to Learn More
Consumers have rights in the state of Arizona. All too often, consumers have been harmed by dangerous products, unlawful business practices, or unscrupulous business operators. If you or someone you love has been the victim of these harmful business practices, you need legal help right away. Call the law firm of Allen & Associates today at (480) 899-1025. Our representative can help you determine if you have a case and how to proceed if you do. As always, we are proud to provide free initial consultations when you call. Don’t hesitate — call Allen & Associates today!