Trusted Personal Injury Lawyer Gilbert Az — We Fight For You!
For over two decades, the legal team at Allen & Associates, PLLC has been the leading personal injury lawyer Gilbert Az. We have worked with thousands of clients in and around Gilbert, Arizona, providing compassionate and caring legal services for those who have been injured through no fault of their own. Senior attorney Jamal F. Allen and our legal professionals take our motto — “We Fight For You” — very seriously. It is more than just a saying; it is how we do business. If you have been hurt through the action or inaction of another person and need the best legal representation available, call Allen & Associates today at (480) 899-1025. Our firm offers a free, no-obligation initial consultation.
What Personal Injury Cases Do You Handle?
Since we first opened our doors in 1996, the legal team at Allen & Associates has represented thousands of clients with the best legal services available in Arizona. Our track record of success has made us the leading personal injury lawyer Gilbert Az and in communities in and around the Phoenix metro area. Personal injury cases can take many forms, and each one has its own aspects. Some of the many cases we have handled include:
- Elderly Abuse Cases — owners of nursing homes and care facilities can be sued for negligence that results in a personal injury.
- Slip and Fall Injuries — carelessness or negligence on the part of a business owner may result in lawsuits for compensation for injuries received.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — if you have been in a car crash caused by someone else, their insurance company may be responsible for your medical expenses and injury compensation.
- Construction Accidents — injuries received on construction sites due to carelessness or negligence can be devastating. Site operators may be responsible for expenses and financial compensation.
- Assault and Battery Cases — victims of an assault may file civil lawsuits for financial compensation for the injuries received.
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents — as with car crashes, the person responsible for causing the accident may be liable for medical expenses and other forms of financial compensation.
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks — the owner of an animal that causes a personal injury may be subject to lawsuits for financial compensation and expenses as a result of the injuries received.
- Wrongful Deaths — avoidable deaths arising from negligence can be caused by car accidents, accidental falls, and medical/surgical errors.
If you or your loved ones have been injured through no fault of your own, you may be entitled to financial compensation for the pain, medical expenses, and loss of income. Call Allen & Associates to discuss your situation with our legal professionals. Our team will help you determine whether or not you have a case.
Legal Services Done the Allen & Associates Way
If you were injured through the actions or inaction of another, you know that the pain from your injuries is only part of the picture. You may have fears about lost income, mounting medical bills, or simply don’t know what rights you have as a victim of an injury. At Allen & Associates, the top personal injury lawyer Gilbert Az, we know that listening to our clients is the most important part of what we do. By learning about the case and addressing our clients’ concerns, we can provide highly personalized legal strategies that produce results. We work hard to preserve your rights and get you the financial compensation you deserve. Call our legal team today at (480) 899-1025 or contact us online to get started.
About Gilbert, Arizona
For over 20 years, Jamal Allen and our legal professionals have represented clients as the premier personal injury lawyer Gilbert Az. The town of Gilbert, Arizona is part of the greater Phoenix metropolitan area and is found in Maricopa County, just southeast of the city of Phoenix. Gilbert is the most-populated incorporated town in the United States, with over 208,000 residents. Many neighborhoods can be found in Gilbert, including:
- Val Vista Lakes
- Cooley Station
- Higley Groves
- San Tan Ranch
Gilbert is also home to Kimberly Joiner, the 2008 Miss Arizona USA. We are proud to be able to represent the people of this diverse community.