Criminal Defense Attorney Mesa
Often, the difference between freedom and prison is an effective criminal defense. Trusting your attorney with your future is a decision that should not be taken lightly. This is why it is so important to choose an experienced attorney who will aggressively protect your rights at every step.Attorney Jamal F. Allen is a former Maricopa County prosecutor as well as a skilled criminal defense attorney. He is intimately familiar with how both sides operate and how to present a persuasive case. Criminal defense attorney Jamal Allen’s trial wisdom was developed through courtroom battles and consultation with leading lawyers and judges around the state as well as plain old hard work.If you are in need of an experienced criminal defense representation, contact Chandler criminal defense lawyer Jamal F. Allen to schedule a free consultation at Allen & Associates, PLC.
We can defend you from DUI/DWI charges as well as parking infractions, speeding tickets and moving violations, such as:
- Drag racing
- Reckless driving
- Hit and run
- Vehicular homicide
A drug crimes lawyer can help you fight charges of possession, sale, use, trafficking or distribution of any type of illegal drug. Jamal Allen has extensive experience representing clients charged with marijuana offenses, as well as those charged with crimes involving cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines and Ecstasy.
Aggressive, Effective Defense of Criminal Charges
Additionally, we aggressively represent clients from a range of criminal charges, including:
- Theft — We help clients charged with theft, such as robbery, burglary and shoplifting.
- White collar crimes — We defend clients from fraud and embezzlement offenses such as check fraud, mortgage fraud, identity theft, embezzlement and other white collar crimes.
- Internet crimes — If you face state or federal charges for identity theft, billing fraud, credit card fraud or cyber stalking, we can help.
- Assault and domestic violence offenses — Our firm assists clients with violations of restraining orders, assault, battery, disorderly conduct and criminal damage, aggravated assault and assault with a deadly weapon charges.
- Gun and weapons offenses — We handle cases involving state and federal weapons charges ranging from possession without a permit to illegal sales of firearms.
- Self-defense claims — Attorney Allen can help you with your self-defense claim if you were charged with assault, battery, weapons charges or another violent crime.
- Violent crimes — If you were charged with murder, manslaughter or aggravated assault, we can help you fight your criminal charges.
Retain a Skilled Criminal Defense Attorney
Contact a criminal defense attorney to schedule a free consultation to discuss the defense of any criminal charges currently pending against you.